May 9, 2010, 1:09 PM EDT
Just for fun Mother’s Day Sunday trip down memory lane. Here is a look back at the 1980s NBA Finals. It gave us two iconic moments, one the Dr. J behind the backboard scoop shot, and then Magic Johnson’s Game 6 at center.
Relax and enjoy a little trip back down memory lane to when the Sixers were good, while you wait for the Cavaliers and Celtics to get it on.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 0
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 6
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18