May 7, 2010, 1:39 PM EDT
This wasn’t old-school Vinsanity.
The old Vince Carter won games by taking them over and just outscoring the other team nearly single-handedly. That is not how you win a title. You do that by getting your points in the flow of the offense, making the other team respect you and that opens up good looks for others. The Hawks couldn’t be everywhere in game two, they let Carter take the big shots in the fourth quarter.
And we have a new school Vinsanity. One that makes the Magic hard to beat.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 57
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31