May 6, 2010, 6:26 PM EST
There was not a whole lot of consistency in the Milwaukee Bucks’ rotation this season. In fact, Andrew Bogut, Brandon Jennings, and Carlos Delfino were the only players to play more than 50% of the time for the Bucks this year. The rest of the rotation was filled out with role players (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Luke Ridnour), aging veterans (Charlie Bell, Kurt Thomas, Jerry Stackhouse), and guys just there to fill out the roster (Roko Ukic, Primoz Brezec, Royal Ivey).
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 15
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9