May 6, 2010, 6:26 PM EDT
There was not a whole lot of consistency in the Milwaukee Bucks’ rotation this season. In fact, Andrew Bogut, Brandon Jennings, and Carlos Delfino were the only players to play more than 50% of the time for the Bucks this year. The rest of the rotation was filled out with role players (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Luke Ridnour), aging veterans (Charlie Bell, Kurt Thomas, Jerry Stackhouse), and guys just there to fill out the roster (Roko Ukic, Primoz Brezec, Royal Ivey).
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13