May 6, 2010, 6:26 PM EDT
There was not a whole lot of consistency in the Milwaukee Bucks’ rotation this season. In fact, Andrew Bogut, Brandon Jennings, and Carlos Delfino were the only players to play more than 50% of the time for the Bucks this year. The rest of the rotation was filled out with role players (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Luke Ridnour), aging veterans (Charlie Bell, Kurt Thomas, Jerry Stackhouse), and guys just there to fill out the roster (Roko Ukic, Primoz Brezec, Royal Ivey).
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13