May 6, 2010, 12:21 PM EST
Amare Stoudemire is a force of nature, and when Steve Nash is feeding him passes on the pick-and-roll he is an unstoppable one. That combo, that play is the most pure thing in the NBA right now.
Now is the time to look like a force of nature, what with Stoudemire able to — and expected to — opt out and be a free agent this summer. How much extra money is he making himself right now (whether he stays or goes)? The second part of that question: Will we feel the same way after he goes up against Gasol and Bynum in the next round?
Forget about that, we’ll worry about tomorrow tomorrow. Today, Stoudemire is fun to watch.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13