May 5, 2010, 12:33 PM EST
Sure, Pau Gasol can get you 22 points and 15 rebounds. And Kosta Koufos can get you two points and one board and barely get off the Jazz bench in a series where they are in desperate need of size.
But if you’re going to a club, going to impress the ladies with your groove, you want Koufos. Hands down. (Via the OC Register)
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 4
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 6
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 21
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 39
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5