May 5, 2010, 12:33 PM EDT
Sure, Pau Gasol can get you 22 points and 15 rebounds. And Kosta Koufos can get you two points and one board and barely get off the Jazz bench in a series where they are in desperate need of size.
But if you’re going to a club, going to impress the ladies with your groove, you want Koufos. Hands down. (Via the OC Register)
- Memphis’ defense, discipline propel them past Thunder in overtime lead series 2-1 0
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 13
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 49
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 11