May 5, 2010, 12:33 PM EDT
Sure, Pau Gasol can get you 22 points and 15 rebounds. And Kosta Koufos can get you two points and one board and barely get off the Jazz bench in a series where they are in desperate need of size.
But if you’re going to a club, going to impress the ladies with your groove, you want Koufos. Hands down. (Via the OC Register)
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 0
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 4
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 18
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32