May 5, 2010, 9:16 AM EDT
This little video pretty well says it all.
Josh Smith starts driving the lane for what is normally a monster dunk, but Dwight Howard is there so he goes with the floater. Howard skies and gets away with goaltending (that ball was on its way down). While Josh Smith is flapping his arms and moaning about the call, the Magic are on a break that results in a dunk and an easy transition bucket.
Magic defense, Dwight Howard, easy bucket for Orlando. Pretty much the entire game right there.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48