May 5, 2010, 9:16 AM EDT
This little video pretty well says it all.
Josh Smith starts driving the lane for what is normally a monster dunk, but Dwight Howard is there so he goes with the floater. Howard skies and gets away with goaltending (that ball was on its way down). While Josh Smith is flapping his arms and moaning about the call, the Magic are on a break that results in a dunk and an easy transition bucket.
Magic defense, Dwight Howard, easy bucket for Orlando. Pretty much the entire game right there.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 0
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 46
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 58
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17