May 5, 2010, 9:16 AM EST
This little video pretty well says it all.
Josh Smith starts driving the lane for what is normally a monster dunk, but Dwight Howard is there so he goes with the floater. Howard skies and gets away with goaltending (that ball was on its way down). While Josh Smith is flapping his arms and moaning about the call, the Magic are on a break that results in a dunk and an easy transition bucket.
Magic defense, Dwight Howard, easy bucket for Orlando. Pretty much the entire game right there.
- Report: Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice 0
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 1
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 3
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 9
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 55
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3