May 5, 2010, 9:16 AM EST
This little video pretty well says it all.
Josh Smith starts driving the lane for what is normally a monster dunk, but Dwight Howard is there so he goes with the floater. Howard skies and gets away with goaltending (that ball was on its way down). While Josh Smith is flapping his arms and moaning about the call, the Magic are on a break that results in a dunk and an easy transition bucket.
Magic defense, Dwight Howard, easy bucket for Orlando. Pretty much the entire game right there.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 18
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 34
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)