May 5, 2010, 9:16 AM EST
This little video pretty well says it all.
Josh Smith starts driving the lane for what is normally a monster dunk, but Dwight Howard is there so he goes with the floater. Howard skies and gets away with goaltending (that ball was on its way down). While Josh Smith is flapping his arms and moaning about the call, the Magic are on a break that results in a dunk and an easy transition bucket.
Magic defense, Dwight Howard, easy bucket for Orlando. Pretty much the entire game right there.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1