May 5, 2010, 9:55 AM EDT
LeBron James’ is having a second MRI on his elbow, and there is nothing funny about that.
Unless you’re reading LeBron’s elbow’s twitter account. Seriously.
First the news part of this post, because how can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat? LeBron is having a second MRI on his elbow today (Wednesday), according to the Plain Dealer.
It will be the second MRI James has had on the elbow. Last week, after the first-round series against Chicago was over but before the semifinals started, James had an MRI and was diagnosed with a strain and a bone bruise in the elbow…
Cavs point guard Mo Williams said: “He’s fine. He doesn’t want to talk about the injury. He doesn’t want to hear about it. He doesn’t make excuses. He does what he has to do to get himself prepared to play. He’s going to play.”
Cavs fans are not laughing about this after a tentative LeBron — with no help from his supporting cast — got routed by Boston in game two.
Well, the ones who follow LeBron’s elbow’s twitter account are laughing.
Yes, LeBron’s elbow has a twitter account and a Facebook page (and if you have to ask if it’s official you really need to learn the ways of the world). And it’s funny. Some samplings heading into today’s MRI
MRI at the clinic. Great. Terrific. Just keep the radiation coming. When my first child is born it’s going to have 7 nipples and a mustache.
Just saw the shoutout from Mike Brown today… He’s a good dude. I bumped into his elbow once and it told me to get back on D.
In the training room getting “loosened up”. Lot of rubbing and oil involved. I’ll be shocked if I make out here without getting pregnant.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70