May 5, 2010, 9:55 AM EST
LeBron James’ is having a second MRI on his elbow, and there is nothing funny about that.
Unless you’re reading LeBron’s elbow’s twitter account. Seriously.
First the news part of this post, because how can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat? LeBron is having a second MRI on his elbow today (Wednesday), according to the Plain Dealer.
It will be the second MRI James has had on the elbow. Last week, after the first-round series against Chicago was over but before the semifinals started, James had an MRI and was diagnosed with a strain and a bone bruise in the elbow…
Cavs point guard Mo Williams said: “He’s fine. He doesn’t want to talk about the injury. He doesn’t want to hear about it. He doesn’t make excuses. He does what he has to do to get himself prepared to play. He’s going to play.”
Cavs fans are not laughing about this after a tentative LeBron — with no help from his supporting cast — got routed by Boston in game two.
Well, the ones who follow LeBron’s elbow’s twitter account are laughing.
Yes, LeBron’s elbow has a twitter account and a Facebook page (and if you have to ask if it’s official you really need to learn the ways of the world). And it’s funny. Some samplings heading into today’s MRI
MRI at the clinic. Great. Terrific. Just keep the radiation coming. When my first child is born it’s going to have 7 nipples and a mustache.
Just saw the shoutout from Mike Brown today… He’s a good dude. I bumped into his elbow once and it told me to get back on D.
In the training room getting “loosened up”. Lot of rubbing and oil involved. I’ll be shocked if I make out here without getting pregnant.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14