May 5, 2010, 9:55 AM EDT
LeBron James’ is having a second MRI on his elbow, and there is nothing funny about that.
Unless you’re reading LeBron’s elbow’s twitter account. Seriously.
First the news part of this post, because how can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat? LeBron is having a second MRI on his elbow today (Wednesday), according to the Plain Dealer.
It will be the second MRI James has had on the elbow. Last week, after the first-round series against Chicago was over but before the semifinals started, James had an MRI and was diagnosed with a strain and a bone bruise in the elbow…
Cavs point guard Mo Williams said: “He’s fine. He doesn’t want to talk about the injury. He doesn’t want to hear about it. He doesn’t make excuses. He does what he has to do to get himself prepared to play. He’s going to play.”
Cavs fans are not laughing about this after a tentative LeBron — with no help from his supporting cast — got routed by Boston in game two.
Well, the ones who follow LeBron’s elbow’s twitter account are laughing.
Yes, LeBron’s elbow has a twitter account and a Facebook page (and if you have to ask if it’s official you really need to learn the ways of the world). And it’s funny. Some samplings heading into today’s MRI
MRI at the clinic. Great. Terrific. Just keep the radiation coming. When my first child is born it’s going to have 7 nipples and a mustache.
Just saw the shoutout from Mike Brown today… He’s a good dude. I bumped into his elbow once and it told me to get back on D.
In the training room getting “loosened up”. Lot of rubbing and oil involved. I’ll be shocked if I make out here without getting pregnant.
- Game 6 was not Gregg Popovich’s best night 22
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 13
- ‘Devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize for Game 7 33
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 13
- Heat force a Finals Game 7 with thrilling overtime win over Spurs 21
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (107)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead