May 5, 2010, 9:55 AM EDT
LeBron James’ is having a second MRI on his elbow, and there is nothing funny about that.
Unless you’re reading LeBron’s elbow’s twitter account. Seriously.
First the news part of this post, because how can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat? LeBron is having a second MRI on his elbow today (Wednesday), according to the Plain Dealer.
It will be the second MRI James has had on the elbow. Last week, after the first-round series against Chicago was over but before the semifinals started, James had an MRI and was diagnosed with a strain and a bone bruise in the elbow…
Cavs point guard Mo Williams said: “He’s fine. He doesn’t want to talk about the injury. He doesn’t want to hear about it. He doesn’t make excuses. He does what he has to do to get himself prepared to play. He’s going to play.”
Cavs fans are not laughing about this after a tentative LeBron — with no help from his supporting cast — got routed by Boston in game two.
Well, the ones who follow LeBron’s elbow’s twitter account are laughing.
Yes, LeBron’s elbow has a twitter account and a Facebook page (and if you have to ask if it’s official you really need to learn the ways of the world). And it’s funny. Some samplings heading into today’s MRI
MRI at the clinic. Great. Terrific. Just keep the radiation coming. When my first child is born it’s going to have 7 nipples and a mustache.
Just saw the shoutout from Mike Brown today… He’s a good dude. I bumped into his elbow once and it told me to get back on D.
In the training room getting “loosened up”. Lot of rubbing and oil involved. I’ll be shocked if I make out here without getting pregnant.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17