May 4, 2010, 6:59 PM EDT
Andrei Kirilenko’s calf could be a deciding factor in the Lakers/Jazz second round series… and it’s still not right.
Kirilenko will not suit up for game two tonight in Staples Center. He told the Salt Lake Tribune’s Ross Siler and others he might be ready for game three. Maybe. But Kirilenko thought he would be ready for game six of last series, he tends to be a bit optimistic about these things.
The Jazz need him. They are undermanned against the long and active front lone of the Lakers. Kirilenko would start to balance the scales.
But not until his calf lets him.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 47
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61