May 4, 2010, 6:59 PM EDT
Andrei Kirilenko’s calf could be a deciding factor in the Lakers/Jazz second round series… and it’s still not right.
Kirilenko will not suit up for game two tonight in Staples Center. He told the Salt Lake Tribune’s Ross Siler and others he might be ready for game three. Maybe. But Kirilenko thought he would be ready for game six of last series, he tends to be a bit optimistic about these things.
The Jazz need him. They are undermanned against the long and active front lone of the Lakers. Kirilenko would start to balance the scales.
But not until his calf lets him.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 9
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11