May 4, 2010, 8:12 AM EST
You’re sitting in the Stout Ale House in Wisconsin, having just finished watching the Bucks ad Hawks game seven, wearing your “Fear the Deer” T-shirt, drowning your sorrows — when it became literally time to fear the deer.
That’s because two disoriented and frightened deer crashed through the front door of the pub and went running through the restaurant, as reported by the Associated Press.
The first deer apparently hurt itself, bloodying its snout and becoming dazed, said Jay Ouellette, general manager of the Stout Ale House. Two customers were able to safely wrestle it to the ground.
The other deer fled into a private room. Cornered deer can be dangerous because they kick and bite, but a restaurant worker managed to wrestle that animal down as well, Ouellette said.
The animals were released. Nobody was injured. But the whole thing was a little freaky. I mean, just watch the surveillance video from the restaurant.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 0
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 5
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 26
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7