May 4, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
The Cavaliers were the worst free-throw shooting team in the league over the course of the regular season, and Celtics general manager Danny Ainge didn’t make things any easier for them in game two.
“That was interesting to see that happen during the flow of the game, from Danny Ainge,” Brown said. “If it’s it within the rules, hey, at this time, you do whatever you can to win. As long as it’s within the rules.”
I agree with Brown on this one. It’s the playoffs, and there’s a lot on the line for everyone, executives included. It’s not like Ainge threw a beer bottle on the court, like one Cleveland fan did on Monday night. Besides, it’s not like one free throw would have made the difference in that blowout.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29