May 4, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
The Cavaliers were the worst free-throw shooting team in the league over the course of the regular season, and Celtics general manager Danny Ainge didn’t make things any easier for them in game two.
“That was interesting to see that happen during the flow of the game, from Danny Ainge,” Brown said. “If it’s it within the rules, hey, at this time, you do whatever you can to win. As long as it’s within the rules.”
I agree with Brown on this one. It’s the playoffs, and there’s a lot on the line for everyone, executives included. It’s not like Ainge threw a beer bottle on the court, like one Cleveland fan did on Monday night. Besides, it’s not like one free throw would have made the difference in that blowout.
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 9
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 14
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 18
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32