May 4, 2010, 4:50 PM EST
The Cavaliers were the worst free-throw shooting team in the league over the course of the regular season, and Celtics general manager Danny Ainge didn’t make things any easier for them in game two.
“That was interesting to see that happen during the flow of the game, from Danny Ainge,” Brown said. “If it’s it within the rules, hey, at this time, you do whatever you can to win. As long as it’s within the rules.”
I agree with Brown on this one. It’s the playoffs, and there’s a lot on the line for everyone, executives included. It’s not like Ainge threw a beer bottle on the court, like one Cleveland fan did on Monday night. Besides, it’s not like one free throw would have made the difference in that blowout.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 0
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 31
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31