May 4, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
The Cavaliers were the worst free-throw shooting team in the league over the course of the regular season, and Celtics general manager Danny Ainge didn’t make things any easier for them in game two.
“That was interesting to see that happen during the flow of the game, from Danny Ainge,” Brown said. “If it’s it within the rules, hey, at this time, you do whatever you can to win. As long as it’s within the rules.”
I agree with Brown on this one. It’s the playoffs, and there’s a lot on the line for everyone, executives included. It’s not like Ainge threw a beer bottle on the court, like one Cleveland fan did on Monday night. Besides, it’s not like one free throw would have made the difference in that blowout.
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 9
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 3
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 18
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21