May 4, 2010, 5:40 PM EDT
One of the few Cavaliers to actually play well in Monday night’s disastrous loss against the Boston Celtics was forward Anderson Varejao. Varejao has been quiet over the course of this year’s playoffs, but was beginning to look like himself on Monday night. He was getting to the rim using cuts, grabbing loose balls, and playing good defense on the Boston bigs. Varejao played 21 minutes, and was the only Cavalier to finish with a positive +/-.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 4
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 16
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 22
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1