May 4, 2010, 5:40 PM EDT
One of the few Cavaliers to actually play well in Monday night’s disastrous loss against the Boston Celtics was forward Anderson Varejao. Varejao has been quiet over the course of this year’s playoffs, but was beginning to look like himself on Monday night. He was getting to the rim using cuts, grabbing loose balls, and playing good defense on the Boston bigs. Varejao played 21 minutes, and was the only Cavalier to finish with a positive +/-.
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 6
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 6
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 43
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record