May 3, 2010, 12:16 PM EST
We’re social creatures. All of us here at PBT. We love to hang out, swap stories about Rasheed Wallace, people watch and enjoy a good Scotch. We’ll hang out late and drink you under the table.
We’re also social media creatures. And you should hang with us there, too. PBT has — as of this morning — relaunched our FaceBook page. Just follow the link, become a fan, and then you can get all your NBA news mixed in with seeing how much weight the hottest girl in your high school has put on since then. (It’s a lot, isn’t it?)
Also, we are rolling on twitter through the playoffs (and beyond) with in game updates, links to stuff you should read and playing along with the entire — and massive — NBA twitterverse. Follow us there, too.
You know you can’t get enough PBT. Now you can have us with you everywhere. Just as God intended.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 0
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 11
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 23
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11