May 3, 2010, 12:16 PM EDT
We’re social creatures. All of us here at PBT. We love to hang out, swap stories about Rasheed Wallace, people watch and enjoy a good Scotch. We’ll hang out late and drink you under the table.
We’re also social media creatures. And you should hang with us there, too. PBT has — as of this morning — relaunched our FaceBook page. Just follow the link, become a fan, and then you can get all your NBA news mixed in with seeing how much weight the hottest girl in your high school has put on since then. (It’s a lot, isn’t it?)
Also, we are rolling on twitter through the playoffs (and beyond) with in game updates, links to stuff you should read and playing along with the entire — and massive — NBA twitterverse. Follow us there, too.
You know you can’t get enough PBT. Now you can have us with you everywhere. Just as God intended.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29