May 3, 2010, 12:16 PM EDT
We’re social creatures. All of us here at PBT. We love to hang out, swap stories about Rasheed Wallace, people watch and enjoy a good Scotch. We’ll hang out late and drink you under the table.
We’re also social media creatures. And you should hang with us there, too. PBT has — as of this morning — relaunched our FaceBook page. Just follow the link, become a fan, and then you can get all your NBA news mixed in with seeing how much weight the hottest girl in your high school has put on since then. (It’s a lot, isn’t it?)
Also, we are rolling on twitter through the playoffs (and beyond) with in game updates, links to stuff you should read and playing along with the entire — and massive — NBA twitterverse. Follow us there, too.
You know you can’t get enough PBT. Now you can have us with you everywhere. Just as God intended.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4