May 3, 2010, 12:16 PM EDT
We’re social creatures. All of us here at PBT. We love to hang out, swap stories about Rasheed Wallace, people watch and enjoy a good Scotch. We’ll hang out late and drink you under the table.
We’re also social media creatures. And you should hang with us there, too. PBT has — as of this morning — relaunched our FaceBook page. Just follow the link, become a fan, and then you can get all your NBA news mixed in with seeing how much weight the hottest girl in your high school has put on since then. (It’s a lot, isn’t it?)
Also, we are rolling on twitter through the playoffs (and beyond) with in game updates, links to stuff you should read and playing along with the entire — and massive — NBA twitterverse. Follow us there, too.
You know you can’t get enough PBT. Now you can have us with you everywhere. Just as God intended.
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 1
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 12
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 5
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 9
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (68)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final