May 3, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
Part of the beauty of society/crumbling of our nation’s moral fiber (take your pick) is that you can bet on just about anything. Just a few mouse clicks and you can bet anything from presidential elections to the Oscars.
Oh, and where LeBron James will suit up next year.
Bodog.com put up the numbers, and the smart money doesn’t pay so well.
Cleveland Cavaliers 1/3
New York Knicks 3/1
New Jersey Nets 10/1
Dallas Mavericks 25/1
Miami Heat 35/1
Chicago Bulls 40/1
Los Angeles Clippers 40/1
Olympiakos S.F.P. 100/1
Any Other Team 18/1
For you who aren’t great at the odds, that means if you think he is going to stay in Cleveland you have to risk $300 for every $100 you win. Not a great return on investment. If you think he is going to the Clippers you can bet $100 to win $4,000. You’d also be throwing $100 away, better to send that money to me so it can be put to good use. Like I nice Bordeaux.
And yes Bulls fans, you have about the same chances as the Clippers. Enjoy.
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 0
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 5
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Preview: Pacers must take back paint to even series with Heat 4
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 5
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (81)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (65)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Roy Hibbert believes Shane Battier’s knee to his groin in Game 1 was intentional (60)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million