May 3, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
Part of the beauty of society/crumbling of our nation’s moral fiber (take your pick) is that you can bet on just about anything. Just a few mouse clicks and you can bet anything from presidential elections to the Oscars.
Oh, and where LeBron James will suit up next year.
Bodog.com put up the numbers, and the smart money doesn’t pay so well.
Cleveland Cavaliers 1/3
New York Knicks 3/1
New Jersey Nets 10/1
Dallas Mavericks 25/1
Miami Heat 35/1
Chicago Bulls 40/1
Los Angeles Clippers 40/1
Olympiakos S.F.P. 100/1
Any Other Team 18/1
For you who aren’t great at the odds, that means if you think he is going to stay in Cleveland you have to risk $300 for every $100 you win. Not a great return on investment. If you think he is going to the Clippers you can bet $100 to win $4,000. You’d also be throwing $100 away, better to send that money to me so it can be put to good use. Like I nice Bordeaux.
And yes Bulls fans, you have about the same chances as the Clippers. Enjoy.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 6
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 39
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38