May 3, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
Part of the beauty of society/crumbling of our nation’s moral fiber (take your pick) is that you can bet on just about anything. Just a few mouse clicks and you can bet anything from presidential elections to the Oscars.
Oh, and where LeBron James will suit up next year.
Bodog.com put up the numbers, and the smart money doesn’t pay so well.
Cleveland Cavaliers 1/3
New York Knicks 3/1
New Jersey Nets 10/1
Dallas Mavericks 25/1
Miami Heat 35/1
Chicago Bulls 40/1
Los Angeles Clippers 40/1
Olympiakos S.F.P. 100/1
Any Other Team 18/1
For you who aren’t great at the odds, that means if you think he is going to stay in Cleveland you have to risk $300 for every $100 you win. Not a great return on investment. If you think he is going to the Clippers you can bet $100 to win $4,000. You’d also be throwing $100 away, better to send that money to me so it can be put to good use. Like I nice Bordeaux.
And yes Bulls fans, you have about the same chances as the Clippers. Enjoy.
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 4
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 5
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 14
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 18
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 35
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 15
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1