May 3, 2010, 9:43 AM EDT
Disclaimer: I am the last person in the world who should be discussing or writing about fashion. I own a lot of jeans and khaki colored pants because it’s very, very hard not to match things with those — and I still screw it up. My wife has a lot of practice looking at what I put on and shaking her head.
The Kobe Bryant photos in this LA Times Magazine high fashion photo shoot are just wrong. Kobe in a series of all white looks. Some are fine — the long sleeved shirt one, for example.
But the hat photo? And the shawl over his head? Um… that’s not working for us. Really, you need to click the link and decide for yourself, but I’m sure you’re going to side with me on this. Not good.
Maybe it would have worked better if he had gone with the game-face jaw jutting, under bite look. Certainly couldn’t have made it look worse.
- Report: Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, may need surgery 2
- Report: Mavericks looking to move No. 13 pick to clear out cap space for run at Howard, CP3 28
- Report: Mike Krzyzewski to return, coach Team USA in 2016 Olympics 13
- Lakers GM Kupchak denies he, Howard talked about D’Antoni 19
- Kevin Love and Flip Saunders hitting it off 6
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Live Extra: Watch NHL Live postgame show
- LIVE: Heat host Pacers in Game 1 of East finals
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger