May 3, 2010, 9:43 AM EST
Disclaimer: I am the last person in the world who should be discussing or writing about fashion. I own a lot of jeans and khaki colored pants because it’s very, very hard not to match things with those — and I still screw it up. My wife has a lot of practice looking at what I put on and shaking her head.
The Kobe Bryant photos in this LA Times Magazine high fashion photo shoot are just wrong. Kobe in a series of all white looks. Some are fine — the long sleeved shirt one, for example.
But the hat photo? And the shawl over his head? Um… that’s not working for us. Really, you need to click the link and decide for yourself, but I’m sure you’re going to side with me on this. Not good.
Maybe it would have worked better if he had gone with the game-face jaw jutting, under bite look. Certainly couldn’t have made it look worse.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7