May 3, 2010, 9:43 AM EST
Disclaimer: I am the last person in the world who should be discussing or writing about fashion. I own a lot of jeans and khaki colored pants because it’s very, very hard not to match things with those — and I still screw it up. My wife has a lot of practice looking at what I put on and shaking her head.
The Kobe Bryant photos in this LA Times Magazine high fashion photo shoot are just wrong. Kobe in a series of all white looks. Some are fine — the long sleeved shirt one, for example.
But the hat photo? And the shawl over his head? Um… that’s not working for us. Really, you need to click the link and decide for yourself, but I’m sure you’re going to side with me on this. Not good.
Maybe it would have worked better if he had gone with the game-face jaw jutting, under bite look. Certainly couldn’t have made it look worse.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20