May 3, 2010, 9:43 AM EDT
Disclaimer: I am the last person in the world who should be discussing or writing about fashion. I own a lot of jeans and khaki colored pants because it’s very, very hard not to match things with those — and I still screw it up. My wife has a lot of practice looking at what I put on and shaking her head.
The Kobe Bryant photos in this LA Times Magazine high fashion photo shoot are just wrong. Kobe in a series of all white looks. Some are fine — the long sleeved shirt one, for example.
But the hat photo? And the shawl over his head? Um… that’s not working for us. Really, you need to click the link and decide for yourself, but I’m sure you’re going to side with me on this. Not good.
Maybe it would have worked better if he had gone with the game-face jaw jutting, under bite look. Certainly couldn’t have made it look worse.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 6
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10