May 3, 2010, 10:20 AM EST
What? Rasheed Wallace got exposed by the Cleveland Cavaliers? Shocking, just shocking. Who could have seen that coming?
Wallace picked up three quick fouls in the first half and went 1-for-5 in 13 minutes of Game 1 against the Cavaliers. He was also a liability again on the defensive end where his rotations were slow and his help defense was lacking.
“He has to play better, bottom line,” Doc Rivers said Sunday. “He has to play better defense. The offense will come but he has to be a better defender. We can’t wait. He has to play better.”
Look for Mr. Candice Parker, er, Sheldon Williams to get some minutes. Hey, they could use Parker too, if she’s got some time.
Look at the bright side, Celtics fans: Just two more seasons after this of Sheed on your team. Oh, maybe that isn’t a bright side. Sorry.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 36
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8