Apr 30, 2010, 8:21 AM EDT
Grant Hill looked like he had found the Fountain of Youth right before this series — and it wasn’t just points, he was grabbing boards and creating steals and all the little things the team needs to win.
Oh yea, and he’s blocking shots. Just ask Jerryd Bayless.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14