Apr 30, 2010, 8:21 AM EDT
Grant Hill looked like he had found the Fountain of Youth right before this series — and it wasn’t just points, he was grabbing boards and creating steals and all the little things the team needs to win.
Oh yea, and he’s blocking shots. Just ask Jerryd Bayless.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 7
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 27
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 26
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10