Apr 30, 2010, 3:18 PM EDT
LeBron James’ elbow got an MRI and all they found was awesomeness.
Okay, maybe not, but they didn’t find any structural damage, he’s ready to go for game one tomorrow against Boston. Don’t believe me? Then hear it from LeBron himself.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 0
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 53
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 18
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 33
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3