Apr 30, 2010, 3:18 PM EDT
LeBron James’ elbow got an MRI and all they found was awesomeness.
Okay, maybe not, but they didn’t find any structural damage, he’s ready to go for game one tomorrow against Boston. Don’t believe me? Then hear it from LeBron himself.
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Sixth Man of the Year 14