Apr 30, 2010, 11:23 PM EST
Chris Bosh must love to see the twitter fail whale. That or he has been able to buy part of the company and wanted to drive up the traffic numbers.
Those reasons make more sense than he actually wanted the advice of the public when he tweeted:
“Been wanting to ask. Where should I go next season and why?”
That unleashed a twitter firestorm – Bosh has 96,000 followers – of suggestions. But it also makes a clear suggestion that he should go somewhere and not stay in Toronto. So an hour later he tweeted:
Ok… Let me rephrase the question. Should I stay or should I go?
If he stays there will be trouble… if he goes it will be double. So you’ve got to let him know…
Fun little publicity stunt by Bosh, because we don’t believe he really wanted the public’s advice, do we? What’s going to make his decision is money and fit – where can he be the man but with a good guard and a team that can win? What teams have the pieces to do a sign-and-trade with Toronto to make it happen?
Sorry, I’m sure your response was clever and thoughtful, but it just doesn’t matter. It just doesn’t matter. It just doesn’t matter.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 2
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 18
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8