Apr 30, 2010, 11:23 PM EDT
Chris Bosh must love to see the twitter fail whale. That or he has been able to buy part of the company and wanted to drive up the traffic numbers.
Those reasons make more sense than he actually wanted the advice of the public when he tweeted:
“Been wanting to ask. Where should I go next season and why?”
That unleashed a twitter firestorm – Bosh has 96,000 followers – of suggestions. But it also makes a clear suggestion that he should go somewhere and not stay in Toronto. So an hour later he tweeted:
Ok… Let me rephrase the question. Should I stay or should I go?
If he stays there will be trouble… if he goes it will be double. So you’ve got to let him know…
Fun little publicity stunt by Bosh, because we don’t believe he really wanted the public’s advice, do we? What’s going to make his decision is money and fit – where can he be the man but with a good guard and a team that can win? What teams have the pieces to do a sign-and-trade with Toronto to make it happen?
Sorry, I’m sure your response was clever and thoughtful, but it just doesn’t matter. It just doesn’t matter. It just doesn’t matter.
- Kobe was never going to retire this summer, says so on twitter 2
- Spurs show they have too much offense for Grizzlies to handle in Game 1 destruction 3
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets 76
- Spurs would like to remind you they are very good, crush Grizzlies in Game 1 19
- LeBron takes offense to something that Pacers’ head coach Vogel didn’t actually say 45
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (84)
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (78)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay