Apr 29, 2010, 3:40 PM EDT
According to the twitter feed of the Salt Lake Tribune’s Ross Siler, Andrei Kirilenko will not play in game six of the Utah-Denver series. He has been out since March 27th with a calf injury.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17