Apr 29, 2010, 1:21 PM EDT
Make no mistake, LeBron’s elbow strain, while not serious, is pretty serious. Not necessarily in the degree of the injury, but certainly in its potential magnitude. The Orlando Magic are a tough out even for a fully healthy Cleveland team, and the Boston Celtics aren’t exactly slouching these days, either. That makes LeBron’s elbow an item of super serious interest, even if he only suffered a minor strain while shattering the hopes and dreams of the Chicago Bulls.
But LeBron James’ elbow’s Twitter account? Well that’s just jolly good fun. It’s the best place to get COMPLETELY 100% TRUE coverage of LeBron from an insider’s perspective, and where else are you going to read about James’ affinity for Ring Pops or what his doctors smell like?
How his elbow knows what doctors smell like is beyond me, but as far as I’m concerned, the MVP’s elbow is infallible. Except, y’know, for the strain and bone bruise thing.
- Report: Dwight Howard told Lakers GM he was frustrated with D’Antoni 0
- Durant, Thunder players tweet out support for Oklahoma City 4
- Brothers allege entourage of Damian Lillard beat them for taking his picture 17
- Amar’e Stoudemire still thinks Knicks’ front court trio can work 17
- Report: Dwight Howard not going to Clippers… did we need a report for that? 18
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (119)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (87)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (73)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- CBT: Ex-Rutgers coach Rice seeks Lucas' counsel
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay