Apr 29, 2010, 1:21 PM EDT
Make no mistake, LeBron’s elbow strain, while not serious, is pretty serious. Not necessarily in the degree of the injury, but certainly in its potential magnitude. The Orlando Magic are a tough out even for a fully healthy Cleveland team, and the Boston Celtics aren’t exactly slouching these days, either. That makes LeBron’s elbow an item of super serious interest, even if he only suffered a minor strain while shattering the hopes and dreams of the Chicago Bulls.
But LeBron James’ elbow’s Twitter account? Well that’s just jolly good fun. It’s the best place to get COMPLETELY 100% TRUE coverage of LeBron from an insider’s perspective, and where else are you going to read about James’ affinity for Ring Pops or what his doctors smell like?
How his elbow knows what doctors smell like is beyond me, but as far as I’m concerned, the MVP’s elbow is infallible. Except, y’know, for the strain and bone bruise thing.
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 0
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 21
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56