Apr 29, 2010, 5:59 PM EDT
Gilbert Arenas is not having the best year ever. According to TMZ, Gilbert Arenas could be back in a court of law soon, this time to defend himself in a lawsuit:
[TMZ has] obtained a lawsuit filed against Arenas by Tactical Operations — a company that sells high-end guns.
According to the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Arenas bought five custom Beretta pistols with five silencers in February of 2006. Arenas paid for the guns, BUT….
Tactical Operations claims Arenas never took possession of the weapons — and owes the company over $70,000 in storage fees and interest.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40