Apr 29, 2010, 5:59 PM EDT
Gilbert Arenas is not having the best year ever. According to TMZ, Gilbert Arenas could be back in a court of law soon, this time to defend himself in a lawsuit:
[TMZ has] obtained a lawsuit filed against Arenas by Tactical Operations — a company that sells high-end guns.
According to the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Arenas bought five custom Beretta pistols with five silencers in February of 2006. Arenas paid for the guns, BUT….
Tactical Operations claims Arenas never took possession of the weapons — and owes the company over $70,000 in storage fees and interest.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 46
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 64
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 39
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3