Apr 29, 2010, 5:59 PM EST
Gilbert Arenas is not having the best year ever. According to TMZ, Gilbert Arenas could be back in a court of law soon, this time to defend himself in a lawsuit:
[TMZ has] obtained a lawsuit filed against Arenas by Tactical Operations — a company that sells high-end guns.
According to the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Arenas bought five custom Beretta pistols with five silencers in February of 2006. Arenas paid for the guns, BUT….
Tactical Operations claims Arenas never took possession of the weapons — and owes the company over $70,000 in storage fees and interest.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 0
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 4
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 37
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18