Apr 29, 2010, 5:59 PM EDT
Gilbert Arenas is not having the best year ever. According to TMZ, Gilbert Arenas could be back in a court of law soon, this time to defend himself in a lawsuit:
[TMZ has] obtained a lawsuit filed against Arenas by Tactical Operations — a company that sells high-end guns.
According to the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Arenas bought five custom Beretta pistols with five silencers in February of 2006. Arenas paid for the guns, BUT….
Tactical Operations claims Arenas never took possession of the weapons — and owes the company over $70,000 in storage fees and interest.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15