Apr 29, 2010, 5:59 PM EDT
Gilbert Arenas is not having the best year ever. According to TMZ, Gilbert Arenas could be back in a court of law soon, this time to defend himself in a lawsuit:
[TMZ has] obtained a lawsuit filed against Arenas by Tactical Operations — a company that sells high-end guns.
According to the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Arenas bought five custom Beretta pistols with five silencers in February of 2006. Arenas paid for the guns, BUT….
Tactical Operations claims Arenas never took possession of the weapons — and owes the company over $70,000 in storage fees and interest.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 0
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 4
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 12
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43