Apr 29, 2010, 9:37 AM EDT
When Denver is eliminated after game six, I am really going to miss JR Smith’s monster dunks.
(What, you think Denver will pull it together on the road and force a game seven? Okay. Sure. Do you still believe in the tooth fairy, too?)
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20