Apr 28, 2010, 11:19 AM EDT
About that elbow…
Relax. Nothing to worry about. Oh, sure, it’s some random thing that nobody knows what it is but his arm just goes numb at times, but why worry about that? What is wrong with you people.
Don’t take my word for it, here are the words of LeBron James himself.
There was one winner for the Bulls in this series — Vinny Del Negro. Watch his post-game comments, he came off as poised and confident. His seriously overmatched team played hard for five games. This did not look like a team that needs a new coach, but they are going to get one anyway.
Del Negro, however, is going to land on his feet.
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 0
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 8
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 5
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 35
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 14
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3