Apr 28, 2010, 11:19 AM EDT
About that elbow…
Relax. Nothing to worry about. Oh, sure, it’s some random thing that nobody knows what it is but his arm just goes numb at times, but why worry about that? What is wrong with you people.
Don’t take my word for it, here are the words of LeBron James himself.
There was one winner for the Bulls in this series — Vinny Del Negro. Watch his post-game comments, he came off as poised and confident. His seriously overmatched team played hard for five games. This did not look like a team that needs a new coach, but they are going to get one anyway.
Del Negro, however, is going to land on his feet.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50