Apr 28, 2010, 11:19 AM EDT
About that elbow…
Relax. Nothing to worry about. Oh, sure, it’s some random thing that nobody knows what it is but his arm just goes numb at times, but why worry about that? What is wrong with you people.
Don’t take my word for it, here are the words of LeBron James himself.
There was one winner for the Bulls in this series — Vinny Del Negro. Watch his post-game comments, he came off as poised and confident. His seriously overmatched team played hard for five games. This did not look like a team that needs a new coach, but they are going to get one anyway.
Del Negro, however, is going to land on his feet.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 4
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 4
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 61
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30