Apr 28, 2010, 11:19 AM EST
About that elbow…
Relax. Nothing to worry about. Oh, sure, it’s some random thing that nobody knows what it is but his arm just goes numb at times, but why worry about that? What is wrong with you people.
Don’t take my word for it, here are the words of LeBron James himself.
There was one winner for the Bulls in this series — Vinny Del Negro. Watch his post-game comments, he came off as poised and confident. His seriously overmatched team played hard for five games. This did not look like a team that needs a new coach, but they are going to get one anyway.
Del Negro, however, is going to land on his feet.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18