Apr 28, 2010, 2:05 PM EDT
Ben Gordon would pretty much like to forget about last season. The injuries, the losing, the shooting stroke gone awry (eFG dropped from 52 percent to 47 percent, three point shot from 41 percent to 32 percent).
But before he could put it in the past, he had to get some ankle surgery. It went well, according to Associated Press.
Detroit Pistons guard Ben Gordon has undergone successful surgery to remove bone spurs from his left ankle.
The team said Wednesday that Gordon’s ankle will be placed in a cast for three weeks and rehabilitation will begin immediately following its removal.
He is expected to be ready to go with no ill effects come training camp.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 4
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 23
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17