Apr 28, 2010, 2:05 PM EST
Ben Gordon would pretty much like to forget about last season. The injuries, the losing, the shooting stroke gone awry (eFG dropped from 52 percent to 47 percent, three point shot from 41 percent to 32 percent).
But before he could put it in the past, he had to get some ankle surgery. It went well, according to Associated Press.
Detroit Pistons guard Ben Gordon has undergone successful surgery to remove bone spurs from his left ankle.
The team said Wednesday that Gordon’s ankle will be placed in a cast for three weeks and rehabilitation will begin immediately following its removal.
He is expected to be ready to go with no ill effects come training camp.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 16
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 30
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 30
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25