Apr 27, 2010, 11:11 AM EDT
We’re Bango crazy today. Oh yeah, and also Bucks crazy after their big win to even the series, that’s really swell and all. But we love Bango, he is the man. Or the deer. Whatever.
However, Bango has some rage issues to deal with (we like that about him, too). Best not wear that Al Horford jersey around him.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8