Apr 27, 2010, 9:55 PM EST
Dwight Howard apparently has too much money, what with all those endorsements and all. Time to make a donation.
So, he criticized the referees Tuesday on his blog. The quotes from the Orlando Sentinel.
“Ya’ll know that that series against Charlotte drove me crazy. I mean, it was almost comical at times how I was getting fouls called on me. There was nothing I could do out there and I felt like I couldn’t move without getting that whistle blown on me,” Howard said.
“I’m not looking to say anything to get myself in trouble with the league, but I just don’t see other star players getting called for fouls the way I get them. No star player in the league is outta games the way I am. I even talked to Patrick Ewing about his career and he said he never had foul trouble like what I’m going through.
“I gotta say this is the most frustrating stretch of my career. I’ve never been through four games in a row like that. But hey, we won the series and we’re moving on.”
Memo from the league office coming in 5…4…3…2…
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42