Apr 27, 2010, 9:55 PM EDT
Dwight Howard apparently has too much money, what with all those endorsements and all. Time to make a donation.
So, he criticized the referees Tuesday on his blog. The quotes from the Orlando Sentinel.
“Ya’ll know that that series against Charlotte drove me crazy. I mean, it was almost comical at times how I was getting fouls called on me. There was nothing I could do out there and I felt like I couldn’t move without getting that whistle blown on me,” Howard said.
“I’m not looking to say anything to get myself in trouble with the league, but I just don’t see other star players getting called for fouls the way I get them. No star player in the league is outta games the way I am. I even talked to Patrick Ewing about his career and he said he never had foul trouble like what I’m going through.
“I gotta say this is the most frustrating stretch of my career. I’ve never been through four games in a row like that. But hey, we won the series and we’re moving on.”
Memo from the league office coming in 5…4…3…2…
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 9
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68