Apr 27, 2010, 9:55 PM EST
Dwight Howard apparently has too much money, what with all those endorsements and all. Time to make a donation.
So, he criticized the referees Tuesday on his blog. The quotes from the Orlando Sentinel.
“Ya’ll know that that series against Charlotte drove me crazy. I mean, it was almost comical at times how I was getting fouls called on me. There was nothing I could do out there and I felt like I couldn’t move without getting that whistle blown on me,” Howard said.
“I’m not looking to say anything to get myself in trouble with the league, but I just don’t see other star players getting called for fouls the way I get them. No star player in the league is outta games the way I am. I even talked to Patrick Ewing about his career and he said he never had foul trouble like what I’m going through.
“I gotta say this is the most frustrating stretch of my career. I’ve never been through four games in a row like that. But hey, we won the series and we’re moving on.”
Memo from the league office coming in 5…4…3…2…
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 3
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 10
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 18
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30