Apr 27, 2010, 12:34 PM EDT
As expected, Chicago’s Derrick Rose and Luol Deng will play tonight in game five in Cleveland, Brian Windhost is reporting.
Not that it will help much. Last game just kind of left that taste in your mouth. But they will go.
Rose had an MRI yesterday that showed no significant damage to his ankle, just a sprain. He slept in a cast with his foot elevated, all things you try to do to reduce swelling and issues with a sprain. The kind of thing you’d miss a regular season game or two for, but not a deciding playoff game.
Deng has a sore calf and knee, but is going to play through it.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18