Apr 27, 2010, 12:34 PM EST
As expected, Chicago’s Derrick Rose and Luol Deng will play tonight in game five in Cleveland, Brian Windhost is reporting.
Not that it will help much. Last game just kind of left that taste in your mouth. But they will go.
Rose had an MRI yesterday that showed no significant damage to his ankle, just a sprain. He slept in a cast with his foot elevated, all things you try to do to reduce swelling and issues with a sprain. The kind of thing you’d miss a regular season game or two for, but not a deciding playoff game.
Deng has a sore calf and knee, but is going to play through it.
- Report: Rockets look to trade Asik next week, Varejao in play 0
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 0
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 8
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 5
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)