Apr 27, 2010, 12:34 PM EST
As expected, Chicago’s Derrick Rose and Luol Deng will play tonight in game five in Cleveland, Brian Windhost is reporting.
Not that it will help much. Last game just kind of left that taste in your mouth. But they will go.
Rose had an MRI yesterday that showed no significant damage to his ankle, just a sprain. He slept in a cast with his foot elevated, all things you try to do to reduce swelling and issues with a sprain. The kind of thing you’d miss a regular season game or two for, but not a deciding playoff game.
Deng has a sore calf and knee, but is going to play through it.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 4
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 24
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36