Apr 27, 2010, 12:34 PM EDT
As expected, Chicago’s Derrick Rose and Luol Deng will play tonight in game five in Cleveland, Brian Windhost is reporting.
Not that it will help much. Last game just kind of left that taste in your mouth. But they will go.
Rose had an MRI yesterday that showed no significant damage to his ankle, just a sprain. He slept in a cast with his foot elevated, all things you try to do to reduce swelling and issues with a sprain. The kind of thing you’d miss a regular season game or two for, but not a deciding playoff game.
Deng has a sore calf and knee, but is going to play through it.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 27
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 50
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 69
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 35
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8