Apr 27, 2010, 12:34 PM EST
As expected, Chicago’s Derrick Rose and Luol Deng will play tonight in game five in Cleveland, Brian Windhost is reporting.
Not that it will help much. Last game just kind of left that taste in your mouth. But they will go.
Rose had an MRI yesterday that showed no significant damage to his ankle, just a sprain. He slept in a cast with his foot elevated, all things you try to do to reduce swelling and issues with a sprain. The kind of thing you’d miss a regular season game or two for, but not a deciding playoff game.
Deng has a sore calf and knee, but is going to play through it.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 1
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 3
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 28
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 35
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 19