Apr 26, 2010, 9:26 AM EDT
LeBron James, killer. Destroyer of hope. Dominator. Touched by the gods. Inhuman force of nature.
Whatever you want to call him, he showed what he is in game four Sunday. Including casually hitting a half-court pullup jumper over Derrick Rose. Like one does everyday. No need to put any extra push into it, just shoot it like every other jumper.
LeBron James, killer.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 14
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 22
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 38
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 22
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 18
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23