Apr 26, 2010, 9:26 AM EST
LeBron James, killer. Destroyer of hope. Dominator. Touched by the gods. Inhuman force of nature.
Whatever you want to call him, he showed what he is in game four Sunday. Including casually hitting a half-court pullup jumper over Derrick Rose. Like one does everyday. No need to put any extra push into it, just shoot it like every other jumper.
LeBron James, killer.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 12
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 29
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10