Apr 26, 2010, 9:26 AM EST
LeBron James, killer. Destroyer of hope. Dominator. Touched by the gods. Inhuman force of nature.
Whatever you want to call him, he showed what he is in game four Sunday. Including casually hitting a half-court pullup jumper over Derrick Rose. Like one does everyday. No need to put any extra push into it, just shoot it like every other jumper.
LeBron James, killer.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9