Apr 26, 2010, 9:26 AM EDT
LeBron James, killer. Destroyer of hope. Dominator. Touched by the gods. Inhuman force of nature.
Whatever you want to call him, he showed what he is in game four Sunday. Including casually hitting a half-court pullup jumper over Derrick Rose. Like one does everyday. No need to put any extra push into it, just shoot it like every other jumper.
LeBron James, killer.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10