Apr 26, 2010, 9:26 AM EDT
LeBron James, killer. Destroyer of hope. Dominator. Touched by the gods. Inhuman force of nature.
Whatever you want to call him, he showed what he is in game four Sunday. Including casually hitting a half-court pullup jumper over Derrick Rose. Like one does everyday. No need to put any extra push into it, just shoot it like every other jumper.
LeBron James, killer.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15