Apr 26, 2010, 4:04 PM EDT
Derrick Rose sprained his ankle during game four, landing on Shaquille O’Neal’s foot. Loul Deng’s still fighting his way though a sore knee.
Both are expected to play Sunday, but both are considered a game time decision officially.
Rose missed practice Monday to have an MRI done. My guess as to what they were looking for and thinking: If he can do more serious damage, Rose sits; if it’s just a pain thing, he plays.
It’s just one more game anyway. The Cavs are up 3-1 going back to Cleveland. There’s just the formality of the game left.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 4
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60