Apr 26, 2010, 4:04 PM EDT
Derrick Rose sprained his ankle during game four, landing on Shaquille O’Neal’s foot. Loul Deng’s still fighting his way though a sore knee.
Both are expected to play Sunday, but both are considered a game time decision officially.
Rose missed practice Monday to have an MRI done. My guess as to what they were looking for and thinking: If he can do more serious damage, Rose sits; if it’s just a pain thing, he plays.
It’s just one more game anyway. The Cavs are up 3-1 going back to Cleveland. There’s just the formality of the game left.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 1
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 36
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38