Apr 26, 2010, 4:04 PM EST
Derrick Rose sprained his ankle during game four, landing on Shaquille O’Neal’s foot. Loul Deng’s still fighting his way though a sore knee.
Both are expected to play Sunday, but both are considered a game time decision officially.
Rose missed practice Monday to have an MRI done. My guess as to what they were looking for and thinking: If he can do more serious damage, Rose sits; if it’s just a pain thing, he plays.
It’s just one more game anyway. The Cavs are up 3-1 going back to Cleveland. There’s just the formality of the game left.
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 1
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 8
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)