Apr 26, 2010, 4:04 PM EDT
Derrick Rose sprained his ankle during game four, landing on Shaquille O’Neal’s foot. Loul Deng’s still fighting his way though a sore knee.
Both are expected to play Sunday, but both are considered a game time decision officially.
Rose missed practice Monday to have an MRI done. My guess as to what they were looking for and thinking: If he can do more serious damage, Rose sits; if it’s just a pain thing, he plays.
It’s just one more game anyway. The Cavs are up 3-1 going back to Cleveland. There’s just the formality of the game left.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7