Apr 26, 2010, 4:04 PM EDT
Derrick Rose sprained his ankle during game four, landing on Shaquille O’Neal’s foot. Loul Deng’s still fighting his way though a sore knee.
Both are expected to play Sunday, but both are considered a game time decision officially.
Rose missed practice Monday to have an MRI done. My guess as to what they were looking for and thinking: If he can do more serious damage, Rose sits; if it’s just a pain thing, he plays.
It’s just one more game anyway. The Cavs are up 3-1 going back to Cleveland. There’s just the formality of the game left.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 12
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 63
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30