Apr 26, 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
We’ve all heard of fans pulling fire alarms at the opponent’s hotel in the middle of the night, or making noise outside the hotel the night before a big game. You know, fun stuff.
But crashing your car into the opposing team’s bus? That’s going to far.
That’s not exactly what happened to Atlanta. This was an honest-to-god accident, where a car hit the Hawks’ team bus on the way back from morning shootaround, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
A white Cadillac with a mother and her child in it collided with the Atlanta Hawks team bus outside the Bradley Center near 6th and Highland just before 12:30 p.m.
Hawks team spokesman Arthur Triche said players, coaches and personnel were on the bus when the accident occurred.
No one on the bus was hurt. The air-bags in the Cadillac were deployed, Triche said. The mother and her child did not appear to be hurt, he said.
That still probably won’t be enough to help the Bucks tonight.
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 11
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 46
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 38
- Report: Chris Bosh re-signing with Heat over joining Rockets 80
- Report: Heat offer Chris Bosh full max contract to keep him from Rockets 26
- PBT Extra: LeBron James returns to Cleveland to try and cement legacy 18
- Deal set: Lakers trade for Jeremy Lin, which for L.A. is largely about draft pick (as is Gasol for Boozer idea) 36
- Carmelo Anthony still not ready to decide, but he needs to soon as options dry up 48