Apr 26, 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
We’ve all heard of fans pulling fire alarms at the opponent’s hotel in the middle of the night, or making noise outside the hotel the night before a big game. You know, fun stuff.
But crashing your car into the opposing team’s bus? That’s going to far.
That’s not exactly what happened to Atlanta. This was an honest-to-god accident, where a car hit the Hawks’ team bus on the way back from morning shootaround, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
A white Cadillac with a mother and her child in it collided with the Atlanta Hawks team bus outside the Bradley Center near 6th and Highland just before 12:30 p.m.
Hawks team spokesman Arthur Triche said players, coaches and personnel were on the bus when the accident occurred.
No one on the bus was hurt. The air-bags in the Cadillac were deployed, Triche said. The mother and her child did not appear to be hurt, he said.
That still probably won’t be enough to help the Bucks tonight.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 46
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3