Apr 26, 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
We’ve all heard of fans pulling fire alarms at the opponent’s hotel in the middle of the night, or making noise outside the hotel the night before a big game. You know, fun stuff.
But crashing your car into the opposing team’s bus? That’s going to far.
That’s not exactly what happened to Atlanta. This was an honest-to-god accident, where a car hit the Hawks’ team bus on the way back from morning shootaround, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
A white Cadillac with a mother and her child in it collided with the Atlanta Hawks team bus outside the Bradley Center near 6th and Highland just before 12:30 p.m.
Hawks team spokesman Arthur Triche said players, coaches and personnel were on the bus when the accident occurred.
No one on the bus was hurt. The air-bags in the Cadillac were deployed, Triche said. The mother and her child did not appear to be hurt, he said.
That still probably won’t be enough to help the Bucks tonight.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 46
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31