Apr 26, 2010, 4:12 PM EST
We’ve all heard of fans pulling fire alarms at the opponent’s hotel in the middle of the night, or making noise outside the hotel the night before a big game. You know, fun stuff.
But crashing your car into the opposing team’s bus? That’s going to far.
That’s not exactly what happened to Atlanta. This was an honest-to-god accident, where a car hit the Hawks’ team bus on the way back from morning shootaround, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
A white Cadillac with a mother and her child in it collided with the Atlanta Hawks team bus outside the Bradley Center near 6th and Highland just before 12:30 p.m.
Hawks team spokesman Arthur Triche said players, coaches and personnel were on the bus when the accident occurred.
No one on the bus was hurt. The air-bags in the Cadillac were deployed, Triche said. The mother and her child did not appear to be hurt, he said.
That still probably won’t be enough to help the Bucks tonight.
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 0
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 6
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 14
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19