Apr 26, 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
We’ve all heard of fans pulling fire alarms at the opponent’s hotel in the middle of the night, or making noise outside the hotel the night before a big game. You know, fun stuff.
But crashing your car into the opposing team’s bus? That’s going to far.
That’s not exactly what happened to Atlanta. This was an honest-to-god accident, where a car hit the Hawks’ team bus on the way back from morning shootaround, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
A white Cadillac with a mother and her child in it collided with the Atlanta Hawks team bus outside the Bradley Center near 6th and Highland just before 12:30 p.m.
Hawks team spokesman Arthur Triche said players, coaches and personnel were on the bus when the accident occurred.
No one on the bus was hurt. The air-bags in the Cadillac were deployed, Triche said. The mother and her child did not appear to be hurt, he said.
That still probably won’t be enough to help the Bucks tonight.
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 18
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 6
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 38
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 63
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 59
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40