Apr 25, 2010, 1:05 PM EDT
The last few months have not been that much fun for the Milwaukee Bucks, what with Andrew Bogut’s injury and the losses and the fading of a dream of a deep playoff run.
But for one afternoon Sunday, that was all gone. Brandon Jennings was throwing behind the back passes, Jerry Stackhouse was dunking and there was nothing Atlanta could do about it. Savor that feeling, Milwaukee.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8