Apr 25, 2010, 1:05 PM EST
The last few months have not been that much fun for the Milwaukee Bucks, what with Andrew Bogut’s injury and the losses and the fading of a dream of a deep playoff run.
But for one afternoon Sunday, that was all gone. Brandon Jennings was throwing behind the back passes, Jerry Stackhouse was dunking and there was nothing Atlanta could do about it. Savor that feeling, Milwaukee.
- Trade rumor update: Nets may be Kyle Lowry frontrunners 5
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 13: Talking Asik, Gasol trades plus NBA Draft with Rob Dauster 1
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 29
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 7
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (66)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (53)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (45)