Apr 25, 2010, 1:05 PM EDT
The last few months have not been that much fun for the Milwaukee Bucks, what with Andrew Bogut’s injury and the losses and the fading of a dream of a deep playoff run.
But for one afternoon Sunday, that was all gone. Brandon Jennings was throwing behind the back passes, Jerry Stackhouse was dunking and there was nothing Atlanta could do about it. Savor that feeling, Milwaukee.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 30
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 45
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4