Apr 25, 2010, 1:05 PM EDT
The last few months have not been that much fun for the Milwaukee Bucks, what with Andrew Bogut’s injury and the losses and the fading of a dream of a deep playoff run.
But for one afternoon Sunday, that was all gone. Brandon Jennings was throwing behind the back passes, Jerry Stackhouse was dunking and there was nothing Atlanta could do about it. Savor that feeling, Milwaukee.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 5
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 10