Apr 25, 2010, 1:05 PM EST
The last few months have not been that much fun for the Milwaukee Bucks, what with Andrew Bogut’s injury and the losses and the fading of a dream of a deep playoff run.
But for one afternoon Sunday, that was all gone. Brandon Jennings was throwing behind the back passes, Jerry Stackhouse was dunking and there was nothing Atlanta could do about it. Savor that feeling, Milwaukee.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16