Apr 23, 2010, 10:02 AM EDT
Oklahoma City’s Russell Westbrook earns no bonus points for beating Derek Fisher off the dribble — that’s a gimme — but he does for knifing through the Lakers big men and throwing it down over Lamar Odom. Respect My Authoritah!
Our own Matt Moore breaks down exactly how this came about over at Hardwood Paroxysm. That is a great read. Reality: Westbrook is going to need more of this if the Thunder are going to keep having games like this.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 27
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 17
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15