Apr 23, 2010, 6:13 PM EDT
Benjamin Hochman of the Denver Post tweeted that Denver Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin will play in Friday’s game against the Utah Jazz. Martin missed practice on Thursday to rest his knee and was earlier reported to be a “game-time decision,” but Adrian Dantley is now saying that he will play.
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 2
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11