Apr 23, 2010, 6:13 PM EDT
Benjamin Hochman of the Denver Post tweeted that Denver Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin will play in Friday’s game against the Utah Jazz. Martin missed practice on Thursday to rest his knee and was earlier reported to be a “game-time decision,” but Adrian Dantley is now saying that he will play.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41