Apr 22, 2010, 10:33 AM EDT
Dear reader, I apologize for this in advance, but forces beyond my control compel me to do this. I wish I could show you something less frightening, like the spiderwalk scene in the Exorcist. Or Betty White naked. But I cannot.
The Lakers are staying in the legendary haunted hotel in Oklahoma City. But there is nothing more frightening in that hotel, nothing more ghostly white, than Craig Sager’s legs.
To quote Eric Freeman of The Baseline: This is scarier than any jacket Sager has ever worn.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 0
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 23
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 45
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 54
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23