Apr 22, 2010, 10:33 AM EST
Dear reader, I apologize for this in advance, but forces beyond my control compel me to do this. I wish I could show you something less frightening, like the spiderwalk scene in the Exorcist. Or Betty White naked. But I cannot.
The Lakers are staying in the legendary haunted hotel in Oklahoma City. But there is nothing more frightening in that hotel, nothing more ghostly white, than Craig Sager’s legs.
To quote Eric Freeman of The Baseline: This is scarier than any jacket Sager has ever worn.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 19
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 11
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 27
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20