Apr 22, 2010, 10:33 AM EDT
Dear reader, I apologize for this in advance, but forces beyond my control compel me to do this. I wish I could show you something less frightening, like the spiderwalk scene in the Exorcist. Or Betty White naked. But I cannot.
The Lakers are staying in the legendary haunted hotel in Oklahoma City. But there is nothing more frightening in that hotel, nothing more ghostly white, than Craig Sager’s legs.
To quote Eric Freeman of The Baseline: This is scarier than any jacket Sager has ever worn.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 0
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 39
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11