Apr 22, 2010, 10:33 AM EDT
Dear reader, I apologize for this in advance, but forces beyond my control compel me to do this. I wish I could show you something less frightening, like the spiderwalk scene in the Exorcist. Or Betty White naked. But I cannot.
The Lakers are staying in the legendary haunted hotel in Oklahoma City. But there is nothing more frightening in that hotel, nothing more ghostly white, than Craig Sager’s legs.
To quote Eric Freeman of The Baseline: This is scarier than any jacket Sager has ever worn.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 23
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 32
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 5
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31