Apr 22, 2010, 12:41 PM EDT
It was basically a she said/she said case, but with the potential for sensationalism. We’re just not going there today.
Know that a settlement has been reached between Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa in the lawsuit filed against them by a former housekeeper, according to the legal Website Onpointnews.com (via Ben Maller). No details were made pubic (this was a civil suit, not criminal).
The former housekeeper had said Vanessa had verbally abused her and at one point forced her to stick her hand in a bag of dog feces to removes something. These are charges the Bryant’s vehemently denied.
Let’s be honest: I don’t know what happened. Neither do you. So we’re just going to let this one go and get on with the playoffs, if you don’t mind.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10