Apr 22, 2010, 12:41 PM EDT
It was basically a she said/she said case, but with the potential for sensationalism. We’re just not going there today.
Know that a settlement has been reached between Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa in the lawsuit filed against them by a former housekeeper, according to the legal Website Onpointnews.com (via Ben Maller). No details were made pubic (this was a civil suit, not criminal).
The former housekeeper had said Vanessa had verbally abused her and at one point forced her to stick her hand in a bag of dog feces to removes something. These are charges the Bryant’s vehemently denied.
Let’s be honest: I don’t know what happened. Neither do you. So we’re just going to let this one go and get on with the playoffs, if you don’t mind.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 19
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8