Apr 22, 2010, 12:41 PM EDT
It was basically a she said/she said case, but with the potential for sensationalism. We’re just not going there today.
Know that a settlement has been reached between Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa in the lawsuit filed against them by a former housekeeper, according to the legal Website Onpointnews.com (via Ben Maller). No details were made pubic (this was a civil suit, not criminal).
The former housekeeper had said Vanessa had verbally abused her and at one point forced her to stick her hand in a bag of dog feces to removes something. These are charges the Bryant’s vehemently denied.
Let’s be honest: I don’t know what happened. Neither do you. So we’re just going to let this one go and get on with the playoffs, if you don’t mind.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 32
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 27
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3