Apr 22, 2010, 12:41 PM EDT
It was basically a she said/she said case, but with the potential for sensationalism. We’re just not going there today.
Know that a settlement has been reached between Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa in the lawsuit filed against them by a former housekeeper, according to the legal Website Onpointnews.com (via Ben Maller). No details were made pubic (this was a civil suit, not criminal).
The former housekeeper had said Vanessa had verbally abused her and at one point forced her to stick her hand in a bag of dog feces to removes something. These are charges the Bryant’s vehemently denied.
Let’s be honest: I don’t know what happened. Neither do you. So we’re just going to let this one go and get on with the playoffs, if you don’t mind.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23