Apr 22, 2010, 12:41 PM EDT
It was basically a she said/she said case, but with the potential for sensationalism. We’re just not going there today.
Know that a settlement has been reached between Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa in the lawsuit filed against them by a former housekeeper, according to the legal Website Onpointnews.com (via Ben Maller). No details were made pubic (this was a civil suit, not criminal).
The former housekeeper had said Vanessa had verbally abused her and at one point forced her to stick her hand in a bag of dog feces to removes something. These are charges the Bryant’s vehemently denied.
Let’s be honest: I don’t know what happened. Neither do you. So we’re just going to let this one go and get on with the playoffs, if you don’t mind.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 4
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43