Apr 22, 2010, 6:18 PM EDT
It was leaked yesterday, so no surprise, but today it became official that Aaron Brooks is your NBA Most Improved Player for the past season.
We got into the “is he deserving” debate yesterday, not going to rehash all that again. Well, a little, only to say that Brooks would not have had my top vote (Kevin Durant would have) but that Brooks was not a bad choice.
Durant (Thunder), Marc Gasol (Grizzlies), and George Hill (Spurs) rounded all tied for second.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11