Apr 22, 2010, 6:18 PM EDT
It was leaked yesterday, so no surprise, but today it became official that Aaron Brooks is your NBA Most Improved Player for the past season.
We got into the “is he deserving” debate yesterday, not going to rehash all that again. Well, a little, only to say that Brooks would not have had my top vote (Kevin Durant would have) but that Brooks was not a bad choice.
Durant (Thunder), Marc Gasol (Grizzlies), and George Hill (Spurs) rounded all tied for second.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3