Apr 22, 2010, 6:18 PM EDT
It was leaked yesterday, so no surprise, but today it became official that Aaron Brooks is your NBA Most Improved Player for the past season.
We got into the “is he deserving” debate yesterday, not going to rehash all that again. Well, a little, only to say that Brooks would not have had my top vote (Kevin Durant would have) but that Brooks was not a bad choice.
Durant (Thunder), Marc Gasol (Grizzlies), and George Hill (Spurs) rounded all tied for second.
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 0
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 10
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 4
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2