Apr 22, 2010, 6:18 PM EST
It was leaked yesterday, so no surprise, but today it became official that Aaron Brooks is your NBA Most Improved Player for the past season.
We got into the “is he deserving” debate yesterday, not going to rehash all that again. Well, a little, only to say that Brooks would not have had my top vote (Kevin Durant would have) but that Brooks was not a bad choice.
Durant (Thunder), Marc Gasol (Grizzlies), and George Hill (Spurs) rounded all tied for second.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 0
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 2
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)