Apr 22, 2010, 7:20 PM EDT
Caron Bulter was chewing straws — only McDonald’s straws — during games for a decade before he came to Dallas and the league suddenly decided it was suddenly dangerous. Right. Tons of logic there.
Regardless, Caron Butler knows his straws. He is a straw Jedi. Do not doubt the man.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 17
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 29
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 5
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 47
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23