Apr 22, 2010, 7:20 PM EST
Caron Bulter was chewing straws — only McDonald’s straws — during games for a decade before he came to Dallas and the league suddenly decided it was suddenly dangerous. Right. Tons of logic there.
Regardless, Caron Butler knows his straws. He is a straw Jedi. Do not doubt the man.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9