Apr 20, 2010, 2:01 PM EST
With Kevin Garnett taking a league-requested night off, the question became who starts at the four tonight for Boston: Big Baby or Sheed.
Glen Davis, according to Kendrick Perkins and the Boston Herald. Rasheed Wallace will keep coming off the bench, which yesterday he said would be good with him.
The question becomes what happens when Dwyane Wade comes flying down the lane — Perkins and Garnett may be a little lower than they were two years ago, but they work well together on defense. They have a feel for each other’s game. They protect the paint. Davis does not have that, but he is going to have to come close tonight.
There is almost an expectation the Celtics will lose game two, at home. Davis can change that. If not, things just got a lot more difficult for Boston. A lot more difficult.
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 0
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 6
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 9
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 43