Apr 20, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
With Kevin Garnett taking a league-requested night off, the question became who starts at the four tonight for Boston: Big Baby or Sheed.
Glen Davis, according to Kendrick Perkins and the Boston Herald. Rasheed Wallace will keep coming off the bench, which yesterday he said would be good with him.
The question becomes what happens when Dwyane Wade comes flying down the lane — Perkins and Garnett may be a little lower than they were two years ago, but they work well together on defense. They have a feel for each other’s game. They protect the paint. Davis does not have that, but he is going to have to come close tonight.
There is almost an expectation the Celtics will lose game two, at home. Davis can change that. If not, things just got a lot more difficult for Boston. A lot more difficult.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 7
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 10
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18