Apr 20, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
With Kevin Garnett taking a league-requested night off, the question became who starts at the four tonight for Boston: Big Baby or Sheed.
Glen Davis, according to Kendrick Perkins and the Boston Herald. Rasheed Wallace will keep coming off the bench, which yesterday he said would be good with him.
The question becomes what happens when Dwyane Wade comes flying down the lane — Perkins and Garnett may be a little lower than they were two years ago, but they work well together on defense. They have a feel for each other’s game. They protect the paint. Davis does not have that, but he is going to have to come close tonight.
There is almost an expectation the Celtics will lose game two, at home. Davis can change that. If not, things just got a lot more difficult for Boston. A lot more difficult.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13