Apr 19, 2010, 10:33 AM EST
Dwight Howard had eight blocks in the first half yesterday, sending an early message to the Bobcats about who owns the painted area. The Bobcats bigs lived with their midrange game the rest of the day (which worked fairly well, but will not win you games or a series).
Here is a little video evidence of what the Bobcats were up against. And that Dwight Howard is a bad, bad man.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 5
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36