Apr 19, 2010, 10:33 AM EDT
Dwight Howard had eight blocks in the first half yesterday, sending an early message to the Bobcats about who owns the painted area. The Bobcats bigs lived with their midrange game the rest of the day (which worked fairly well, but will not win you games or a series).
Here is a little video evidence of what the Bobcats were up against. And that Dwight Howard is a bad, bad man.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 0
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 13
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9