Apr 19, 2010, 10:33 AM EDT
Dwight Howard had eight blocks in the first half yesterday, sending an early message to the Bobcats about who owns the painted area. The Bobcats bigs lived with their midrange game the rest of the day (which worked fairly well, but will not win you games or a series).
Here is a little video evidence of what the Bobcats were up against. And that Dwight Howard is a bad, bad man.
- Mike Krzyzewski might coach USA Basketball in 2016 Olympics 0
- George Hill not yet cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks, remains a game-time decision 1
- Report: Bobcats changing name back to Hornets 23
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 19
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 58
- Live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- PHT: Red Wings strike back
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay