Apr 19, 2010, 10:33 AM EDT
Dwight Howard had eight blocks in the first half yesterday, sending an early message to the Bobcats about who owns the painted area. The Bobcats bigs lived with their midrange game the rest of the day (which worked fairly well, but will not win you games or a series).
Here is a little video evidence of what the Bobcats were up against. And that Dwight Howard is a bad, bad man.
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 14
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9