Apr 19, 2010, 10:33 AM EST
Dwight Howard had eight blocks in the first half yesterday, sending an early message to the Bobcats about who owns the painted area. The Bobcats bigs lived with their midrange game the rest of the day (which worked fairly well, but will not win you games or a series).
Here is a little video evidence of what the Bobcats were up against. And that Dwight Howard is a bad, bad man.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 20
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16