Apr 19, 2010, 10:09 AM EDT
Well, there goes any chance Joakim Noah had of being best buds with Drew Carry.
The Bulls had a couple days in Cleveland between games. Aside figuring out ways not to get completely manhandled by Shaq, Noah told the Cleveland Plain Dealer he didn’t find a lot of other things to do during his stay.
“I don’t know about Cleveland, man, there is nothing going on,” Noah said Sunday, lamenting the options for his off day on a typical cloudy and chilly spring day. “It’s bad, man.”
When asked if his dislike for the town would motivate him more in the series, Noah continued.
“What, that Cleveland really sucks?” Noah said.
What Noah, didn’t have enough people mad at you? LeBron James and Kevin Garnett didn’t fill the bill, you needed the entire city of Cleveland?
Now, when you go on The Price Is Right, there is no way you are going to get told to “come on down.” That dream is dead.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 74
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20