Apr 19, 2010, 10:09 AM EDT
Well, there goes any chance Joakim Noah had of being best buds with Drew Carry.
The Bulls had a couple days in Cleveland between games. Aside figuring out ways not to get completely manhandled by Shaq, Noah told the Cleveland Plain Dealer he didn’t find a lot of other things to do during his stay.
“I don’t know about Cleveland, man, there is nothing going on,” Noah said Sunday, lamenting the options for his off day on a typical cloudy and chilly spring day. “It’s bad, man.”
When asked if his dislike for the town would motivate him more in the series, Noah continued.
“What, that Cleveland really sucks?” Noah said.
What Noah, didn’t have enough people mad at you? LeBron James and Kevin Garnett didn’t fill the bill, you needed the entire city of Cleveland?
Now, when you go on The Price Is Right, there is no way you are going to get told to “come on down.” That dream is dead.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 0
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2