Apr 18, 2010, 2:24 PM EDT
Joakim Noah, who’s not even playing the Celtics, has weighed in on Kevin Garnett following Garnett’s little scuffle with the Heat last night. And the review is not glowing.
Via the Chicago Tribune:
“I’m going to say it: He’s a dirty player,” Noah said following Bulls
Asked if he felt Garnett should be suspended, Noah went even stronger
with his criticism.
“I don’t make the decisions,” Noah said. “But he’s always swinging
elbows man. I’m hurting right now because of an elbow he threw. It’s
unbelievable. He’s a dirty player. It’s one thing to be competitive and
compete. But don’t be a dirty player man. He’s a dirty player.
Now, don’t hold back, Joakim. Tell me what you really think. Let it all out.
Noah’s pretty much amassing enemies of the All-Star team, beefing with LeBron and Garnett. As for KG, we continue to wait for word of his fate, here’s what he had to say last night following the incident.
- Report: Tony Parker got death threats during Game 1 4
- Kobe tweets he wants Howard and Gasol back with Lakers 11
- Why there’s a 100 percent chance the NBA lottery is fixed 14
- Stan Van Gundy says he will not coach anywhere next season 2
- Spurs/Grizzlies preview: Game 2 will be closer, but will that be enough for Memphis? 1
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (87)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay