Apr 18, 2010, 2:24 PM EDT
Joakim Noah, who’s not even playing the Celtics, has weighed in on Kevin Garnett following Garnett’s little scuffle with the Heat last night. And the review is not glowing.
Via the Chicago Tribune:
“I’m going to say it: He’s a dirty player,” Noah said following Bulls
Asked if he felt Garnett should be suspended, Noah went even stronger
with his criticism.
“I don’t make the decisions,” Noah said. “But he’s always swinging
elbows man. I’m hurting right now because of an elbow he threw. It’s
unbelievable. He’s a dirty player. It’s one thing to be competitive and
compete. But don’t be a dirty player man. He’s a dirty player.
Now, don’t hold back, Joakim. Tell me what you really think. Let it all out.
Noah’s pretty much amassing enemies of the All-Star team, beefing with LeBron and Garnett. As for KG, we continue to wait for word of his fate, here’s what he had to say last night following the incident.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 0
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 6
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 48
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4