Apr 16, 2010, 8:43 AM EDT
On a day without basketball, just a little reminder that Derrick Rose is good, that one should not get between Dwyane Wade and the rim, and that Amare Stoudemire is a man/child (well, mostly man). You will also note that none of the year’s best dunks come from the All-Star weekend Dunk Contest.
Please enjoy responsibly.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 0
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 1
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 19
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 26
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4