Apr 16, 2010, 12:33 PM EST
The biggest plume of dust this side of Iceland came from the demolition of the old Texas Stadium. And now we know how that really happened.
People just shouldn’t leave buttons laying around like that. It’s not Shawn Marion’s fault.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9