Apr 16, 2010, 12:33 PM EDT
The biggest plume of dust this side of Iceland came from the demolition of the old Texas Stadium. And now we know how that really happened.
People just shouldn’t leave buttons laying around like that. It’s not Shawn Marion’s fault.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 19
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 39
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 7
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11