Apr 15, 2010, 6:47 PM EDT
Good thing Phil Jackson makes more than any other coach in the league the way he is racking up find from the league lately.
Today the league dropped another $35,000 fine on Jackson — his second in the last few weeks — for comments he made Tuesday.
Jackson’s comments were about Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant, “A lot of the referees are treating him like a superstar; he gets to the line easy and often.” The comments were made to try to soften up the referees before the Lakers open up a playoff series against Durant and the Thunder on Sunday.
Durant called the comments “disrespectful.” Even though they weren’t aimed at him. Good thing is this can all be decided on the court in the irst round.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16