Apr 14, 2010, 4:10 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace apparently wanted to make sure that Chicago got the win and stayed a game up on Toronto in the race for eighth. That or he just had a Homer Simpson moment.
Either way, this is fun to watch. For us.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 12
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32