Apr 14, 2010, 10:26 PM EDT
The Magic were criticized last year during their playoff run for being too dependent on the three. Live by the three die by the three. Chris Webber of TNT was particularly critical of the Magic’s perimeter reliance. There was no way they could sustain it, that was the consensus. Yet, they kept shooting and shooting, all the way to the NBA Finals.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41