Apr 14, 2010, 10:26 PM EST
The Magic were criticized last year during their playoff run for being too dependent on the three. Live by the three die by the three. Chris Webber of TNT was particularly critical of the Magic’s perimeter reliance. There was no way they could sustain it, that was the consensus. Yet, they kept shooting and shooting, all the way to the NBA Finals.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9